Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Please ensure that you have the full permission of responsible persons before agreeing to this quotation. If you agree to the quotation, without prior permission, you will still be liable.
2. Any obstacles must be removed before any work can commence. These are obstacles such as; equipment (whether it is in use or not), stored items or any unsafe environments; reasonable space to undertake the valet is the responsibility of the customer – if in the opinion of the valeter the provided environment is unsafe and the customer unable/unwilling to rectify Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserves the right to charge a minimum of 50% of the booked service cost/s.
3. Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of valet.
4. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services will not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in a vehicle whilst it is being valeted.
5. We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
6. Our valeting times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfil the valet type.
7. Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavour to communicate the changes prior to arrival.
8. We reserve the right to take a deposit or record debit or credit card details to secure the booking.
9. All vehicles are cleaned and valeted at the customers own risk.
10. If you book an engine clean, you must read the disclaimer and agree to the notice before you agree to proceed with the service.
11. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserves the right to refuse or deny any booking or continue with their service if they deem the customer to be unreasonable.
12. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked valet.
13. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviours be encountered.
Pricing Terms & Conditions
14. We reserve the right to apply a travel surcharge for work sites outside of Hampshire, or sites that are beyond 30 minutes (traffic free) travel from the base of operations (Cosham, Portsmouth).
Travel above 30 minutes: £15.00 per half hour travelled
Beyond the Hampshire borders: £0.50 per mile.
15. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserve the right to charge an hourly rate of £30.00 (or proportion thereof) for any work that is not within the boundaries of the booking
16. Our prices are based on valet type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price. Any price we quote over the telephone is an estimate only and should be used as a guide and not a guarantee.
17. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
18. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserves the right to amend any price during the valet should it differ from the original estimate.
19. All specialist cleaning bookings, must be secured with a debit or credit card upon completion of works (see cancellation policy).
Cancellation Terms & Conditions
20. We require 24 hours’ notice to cancel any booking / valet type.
21. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserve the right to take full payment if a valet is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
22. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
23. Hampshire Mobile Valeting Services reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment availability/failure without penalty to the company.
Payment & Deposits
Please note that payments made through PayPal Online Invoice or by Card may incur a reasonable admin and/or card handling fee.
24. Any invoice, once issued upon completion, must be paid within 5 working days in accordance with the T&C Supply of Services. Any failure to do so will result on either;
The full payment (see total overleaf) being increased by 2% daily until payment is made in full.
Partial payments, including any remainders left from previous partial payments, will be increased by 2% daily until the remaining total is paid in full.
25. If you experience problems with payment, this clause may be altered. If this clause is to be altered please write to stating why you require this alteration – and will provide a written alternative for your consideration, however we reserve the right to decline any requests.
26. However any alterations requested after the 30 day period has expired will not be accepted.
27. In good faith a prior agreement with a payment plan can devised & implemented.
HAMPSHIRE MOBILE VALETING SERVICES, herein referred to as HMVS is a car valeting company providing quality car cleaning and detailing services.
Why we hold and process personal data
HMVS only hold and process personal data for legitimate reasons that help us provide an effective valeting service to customers.
What personal data is collected?
We will hold some or all of the following personal data; your name, email, contact number, location, vehicle details and credit/debit card details if authorised to do so. We will keep the authorised details in a safe and secure location in line with our procedures. We will destroy these details as they expire. If you no longer wish for us to keep your details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have these details removed.
How we use your personal data
We use personal data to keep you updated with current promotions, new services and products, present and keep you advised of relevant discounts and flash sales by SMS or emailing you. We also use it to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you're happy and satisfied. Personal data will only be shared with our staff and exclusively for use in the booking/enquiry process. We will never rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
The right to unsubscribe from communications
You may ask us to cease communicating with you if you no longer wish to be advised of relevant discounts/new services and products / promotions by emailing us. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing .
The right to rectify, access, and erase personal data
We will ensure that personal data is accurate and updated regularly. Where any personal data is found to be inaccurate, reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that such inaccurate data is rectified or deleted without delay.
You may ask us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and request us to modify or update and we will comply within 30 working days. This can be done by emailing us at .
You have the right to request erasure of your personal data from our database and we will comply within 30 working days. You can do this by emailing us at email@example.com with "Remove me" in the subject heading. However, it is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. We will ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request to rectify or erase your information.
Storing personal data
We hold the personal data that is relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the valeting service. We will retain personal data for as long as reasonably necessary. Your personal data will be stored in several locations each protected by their respective providers;
Computer/Tablet/Mobile: client information and company documents are stored on computers and mobile devices secured by password and other identity checking services – and only accessible by the Director of HMVS and authorised administrative personnel.
Google Drive: for backup and cross-platform availability company documents and data is stored in the cloud on a Google Drive only accessible by the Director of HMVS and authorised administrative personnel.
Microsoft 365 SharePoint – for accessibility and administrative purposes data is stored in the cloud on the SharePoint Platform – this is password protected and identity verification is conducted regularly which is only accessible by the Director of HMVS and authorised administrative personnel.
Wix: HMVS’ website and the applications utilised within that website are managed by their respective provider privacy policies, data is stored via the above methods.
We do not record or monitor calls.
Protecting your data
HMVS is committed to taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. We do this by having in place a range of appropriate measures.
We use 3rd party software to collect anonymous statistics about your visit to our website, this is conducted on our behalf by Wix and Google Analytics. This will include information such as which pages you viewed.
Google Analytics tracking cookies are used to record details about your visit to lellers.co.uk. This includes the pages you view, how you arrived on them and some basic information about your computer (e.g. operating system, browser). All this information is anonymous and we are unable to determine any personal identifiable information. Reports will only show that "a user" visited the HMVS Website.
The information collected via Google Analytics allows us to grow our understanding of things like the parts of the site that are working well and how customers find us. We use this information to improve user experience and discover other possible advertising avenues. You can learn more about Google Analytics or opt out if you wish
Changes to this Privacy Notice